Hey!
I have a friend who's a self proclaimed pick up artist who owns a house in Southampton. While walking around Main St. he picked up 3 Russian female college students who were looking for a place to stay and brings them over to my house. Since they're cute I say "well maybe they can stay for a week if they cook and clean." Anyway it's been a week they cleaned up once and I now find myself in a messy house eating russian food with plenty of dill. It was fun at first but now the honeymoon is over. What's the best way to get rid of unwanted guests? Perhaps I can have the guy who brought them over ask them to leave Or Should I tell them to leave myself and soften the blow by giving $100 each. What do you think?
Post your comments on this blog!

2 Comments:
As someone who is half Russian, I have to side with the gals. Then again, how long have they been in this country?
hahaha
definitely he should have given them money, and here is a lesson - u cant get good russian cleaning ladies on the road in hamptons=)
Post a Comment
<< Home